Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Deal

Alright, here's the deal.

As you can see, I've decided to start a blog.  I have to be honest and up front about this.  I don't really know if this is a good idea.  I don't read blogs.  In fact, I generally think they're dumb.  There are enough people filling up cyberspace with their ranting and stupid stories and I'm not sure if the Internet really needs one more such person.  Yet, I am going to give it a shot, and here's why.  In a few short days I will be back in America and then I will start my travels from California to New York and back to Indiana with plenty of stops between.  Some people--basically my mother and some people who I assume have nothing better to do with their time--have expressed interest in wanting to keep up with what I'm doing.

That, and I always like to be the center of attention.  I reckon I have some good stories to tell, and certainly hope I come up with more in the next month or so.  And pictures.  Everyone likes pictures of stuff.

So, that's it.  I'm going to travel, I'm going to take pictures, and hopefully I'm going to write about what I'm doing and put pictures up for you to look at.  And we'll just see who loses interest first, you or I.

No comments:

Post a Comment